Tube Sealing and Labeling Robot TSR 2.5
A device designed in response to the current needs of the users.
The first tube sealing and labeling robot, of the TER series, it’s made debut at the end of 2018 during the Asseco’s Partnership for Health conference.
Since then, M2M Team engineers and programmers has been constantly working on improving and optimizing the machine, based on the experiences and opinions of customers.
At the turn of 2019 and 2020, the latest version of the device was created – TSR 2.5.
The new solution is faster than the previous one, it ensures greater safety, which makes the work in Blood Donation Centers more efficient, supporting the process of preparing tube segments at RBC bag.
TER series devices have been designed in response to the current needs of the target users.
The main improvements of the latest version include:
- time reduction of the full cycle of tube sealing and labeling,
- improvement and optimization of the entire process by simultaneous printing of all labels and a shortened cycle of taping the segments,
- larger display for the convenience of medical staff,
- a modified and friendlier interface, the operation of which is fully intuitive,
- software available in various language versions, depending on the user’s needs,
- lower weight of the device, making it more handy and easier to carry and place in a place suitable for the user.
TSR 2.5 is available only in the M2M Team offer – contact us for details. See the robot in action.